We are excited confirm that this year’s Village History Weekend will be taking place on April 21st & 22nd.
Entrance is free with exhibitions running in both the Village Hall and All Saints Church, giving you a chance to:
- look at displays covering Corston’s History from prehistory to the present
- discover new research on Corston’s Suffragists and Suffragettes
- see the first material from our new oral history project – and register to be interviewed
- learn about how we are trying to reconstruct the routes taken by the nineteenth century census officers
- watch Corston’s development unfold through maps
- visit Corston’s medieval daisywheel
- explore the online Derek Richards Archive, being added to our website
- “Add to the Archive” by letting us scan copies your photos and documents
- find out more about our upcoming programme of walks and talks
- contribute to the Corston Conservation Area Appraisal
- take a break with tea, coffee and cakes
- join Corston Local History Society if you are not already a member
We look forward to seeing you there.
Corston Local History Society